1. On the day of your appointment, you designated therapist(s) will confirm the booking again to make sure nothing has changed, 2-6 hours prior to appointment via text or email, whichever is your reliable method of communication. Please inform therapist of the nearest parking details and /or restrictions for easy access and efficiency.
2. They will arrive on time, so please make sure you are at your home or office, wherever you are booked for the treatment.
3. Please make sure there is enough space for 1 couch (for singles) or 2 couches (for doubles) and enough room to manoeuvre.
4. Please provide access to water for treatment use and available switch for towel/oil warmer.
5. Show your therapist where you would like your treatment to take place and they will explain to you the treatment procedure.
6. You are required to wear your underwear at all times during your treatment.
7. We do not tolerate any requests to be inappropriately uncovered.
8. Your therapist will double check with you the answers on your consultation form so they can tailor your treatment to your needs.
9. Please make your therapist aware of any injuries and allergies you have and areas of your body you want to focus on. Feel free to communicate with your therapist about the pressure or if you happen to feel any pain .Please note you may incur moderate pain with deep tissue massages but that should subside in 24-48 hours.
10. After the treatment, your therapist will step out of the room to allow you 5 minutes to slowly get up and get dressed.
11. They will re-enter to give you aftercare, obtain feedback and sign off the booking. A call out fee is not included in the treatment amount and should be paid to the therapist before the end of your session i.e FREE for therapist’s local area but from £20 outside, depending on location.
12. Therapists will then clear the room and leave.
13. We recommend that you have a treatment every 2-4 weeks to maintain a balanced well-being. You can simply re-book on the website.
Leave a Reply